In addition to student and parent/guardian signatures on the standard Portrait Agreement, all students and parents/guardians must sign and acknowledge the following Senior Portrait studio policies:
- All senior portrait sessions require a $50 nonrefundable deposit to hold your session date. Parent/guardian and students are required to sign the portrait contract in addition to this document and mail it to me with your nonrefundable deposit in order to book your Senior Portrait Session. Outdoor sessions that are canceled due to poor weather conditions will be rescheduled. You can download the portrait contract directly from my website at www.kkelleyphotography.com (Contracts and deposits can be mailed directly to Kate Kelley 32 Geraldine Drive Norwood, MA 02062.)
- I will select the best final images from your session and edit them for your gallery.
- Purchasing prints directly from your online gallery is strongly recommended. I cannot guarantee or be responsible for the quality of prints that are not purchased through your online gallery.
- Images are not to be altered in any way, this includes using filters, cropping or altering your images in any other way.
- Once you select your chosen image for your yearbook, you are responsible for notifying me of your selection at least two weeks prior to your school’s yearbook deadline. It is your responsibility to ensure this deadline is met. I am not responsible for yearbook submissions that do not meet this deadline. When I submit your portrait, I will CC you on the email so you have a receipt that it has been submitted.
- I do not allow anyone to take pictures with cell phones or any other cameras during our session. I reserve the right to end a session immediately if someone is taking pictures and your deposit will not be refunded.
- It is important to arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled time. Late arrivals with have that time deducted from their allotted session time. If no one has arrived after fifteen minutes, your session will be canceled and your deposit will not be refunded. A minimum of 48 hours is required to cancel and reschedule your session.